The LOCICC Constants
- The members shall be faithful to their personal time of prayer each day
- The members shall read and mediate the Word of God
- The members shall receive the Sacraments on a regular and frequent basis. Special emphasis shall be given to
the Holy Eucharist, Blessed Sacrament and the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- The members shall live their lives in keeping with the Word of God and the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and thereby lead lives that are a pleasing sacrifice unto the Lord.
As a Community:
- The members shall meet together twice a month for a communal time of prayer and teachings based on the Word of God and Roman Catholic Spirituality.
- There shall be sharing partners assigned to each person to further a spirit of accountability and mutual encouragement in keeping the faith.
- There shall also be small sharing groups. Men and women shall meet in seperate small groups.
- The members shall also be encouraged to be sensitive to the needs of others in the community and reach out to them in the best possible way